CHIPS stands for Crofton Hammond Infant Parents and Staff – and is our PTA group.
CHIPS raises valuable funds which are used to buy much needed resources and equipment for the school. In past years we have bought interactive white boards for each classroom, replaced the gym equipment, helped to transform the outside play areas and replaced all the computers in the school.
Each year CHIPS hold various fundraising events which include school discos, cake sales, as well as a Christmas and a Summer Fair.
The currently elected officers are as follows:
• Chairs – Teresa Allison & Alice Osborne
• Secretary – Caroline Denyer
• Treasurers – Teresa Allison & Emma King
• Committee Members – Gemma Rolfe & Michelle Rick
• Second Hand Uniform Co-Ordinator – Katie Ryder
However, we also have many invaluable helpers who ensure that every event runs smoothly. Please do get in touch if you’d like to be involved. It’s a great group of people, lots of fun and it really does make a difference to our children’s school experience.
The last CHIPS meeting took place on Friday 12th May and here are the minutes of what was discussed at the meeting.
Contact us at email@example.com
Please see below for a calendar of events which the CHIPS team are hoping to run this year. These are subject to change and will require volunteer support to make them happen.
CHIPS AUTUMN 2022-23 Events;
CHIPS SPRING 2022-23 Events;
CHIPS SUMMER 2022-23 Events;
- Thank you to everyone who bought some artwork, your donations raised £308.99 for the school!
- Friday 9th June: Non-uniform day in exchange for Summer Fayre bottle donations
- Thursday 15th June: Non-uniform day in exchange for Summer Fayre unneeded gift donations
- Friday 16th June: CHIPS meeting on Summer Fayre
- Friday 23rd June: Non-uniform day in exchange for Summer Fayre sweet or chocolate donations
- Friday 30th June: Summer Fayre
- Friday 7th July: Summer Disco
- Wednesday 19th July: Break the Rules
- Through the Summer Term: Frozen Fridays