Our Family Liaison Officer is Lisa Noice, who works across the Crofton cluster of schools.
- Contact telephone number: 07867 970024
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Emotional Literacy Support Assistant (ELSA) is Di Bosustow, who works at our school.
Lisa and Di usually hold regular coffee mornings in our Cabin. However, the next ones will be held virtually, via Zoom (contact details as per the Newsletter email sent out on 12/11/20);
- Year 2 – Wednesday 18th November at 9.15am
- Year 1 – Wednesday 2nd December at 9.15am
- Year R – Wednesday 9th December at 9.15 am
Lisa also runs a Grandparents Group in the Youth Room (located just in front of Stubbington Community Centre). Pop along for a free hot drink and a chat with other grandparents on a range of topics. The next date is to be advised.
Please find below some useful support links;
- Charter for organisations supporting children of offenders
- P.A.C.E. (Parent, Carer & Professional) EVENTS 2020
- Joining Forces For Families
- Children and the criminal justice system
- How to respond effectively to the Covid crisis
- Chat Health Poster
CAMHS are running webinars for parents of SEND children and young people with extreme behavioral challenges. For further details on courses, costs and dates please click on the following link; https://yvonnenewbold.com/webinars-workshops-courses-and-books/ or email email@example.com for further information.
Free online HENRY support: Working with Barnardo’s to support parents with children under 5 by running small online groups for parents and carers through See, Hear, Respond. This is a series of 4 online parent support sessions, each lasting 90 minutes, for parents and carers with young children. Each group is tailored to cover the things that are most helpful to families taking part, but topics covered during the weeks will include:
- Looking after young children’s physical and emotional needs
- Reducing stress for all the family
- Healthy daily routines – from eating, active play to bedtimes and more
- Practical parenting tips and ideas to reduce arguments and keep everyone happier
To take part, fill in the online form, available under www.henry.org.uk/see-hear-respond, or call Barnado’s free on 0800 157 7015 and ask to be put on a HENRY SHR online group.