Our Family Liaison Officer is Lisa Noice, who works across the Crofton cluster of schools.
- Contact telephone number: 07867 970024
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Emotional Literacy Support Assistant (ELSA) is Di Bosustow, who works at our school.
NEW – The Crofton Family Hub website is a source of support for all parents and carers in our cluster of schools!
Please find below some other useful support links;
- Chat Health Poster
- Charter for organisations supporting children of offenders
- Dad’s Top Tips 2022
- Family Well Being Pack
- Hampshire Healthy Families
- Joining Forces For Families
- Money Worries Support
- NFF-Families Transition Too!
- NFF Headspace
- Well-being Websites
If your family ever requires support, advice or information about a family member or family friend going through the Prison service or Criminal Justice System, please contact Lisa Noice. Further information and support is available from Barnardo’s (email@example.com), the National Information Centre on Children of Offenders, NICCO, (https://www.nicco.org.uk) and Prisoners’ Families Helpline on 0800 808 2003.