Food and drink during the school day
- All children are entitled to a free healthy school meal, which is prepared in our own school kitchen, by Hampshire Caterers (HC3S). We offer a hot meat and a vegetarian option each day, plus a picnic option in summer and a jacket potato option in winter. Menus are designed on a 3 week rotation and changed twice a year. HC3S also cater for a variety of special menus, for more details please look on their website.
- From April until October 2023 these are our current menu offerings;
- Alternatively, children are welcome to bring in a packed lunch from home, this must be in a small lunch box clearly marked with your child’s name. Please note we are a nut and lentil free school.
- A fruit or vegetable snack is provided free of charge for every child during the midmorning break as part of the Fruit in Schools scheme.
- Children should bring a water bottle to school each day as they are encouraged to drink water whenever they need it. Please do not send your child in with squash or other drinks.
- Children are entitled to a free 1/3 bottle of milk each day up until their fifth birthday as part of the Cool Milk Scheme. If they would like your child to receive milk once they turn 5, this can be purchased directly via the Cool Milk website.